Thursday 2 July 2015

Things I Do At Home While Holiday

Assalamualaikum..

Here I am, 644am in the morning. Alhamdulillah we're now on the second phase of Ramadhan. No matter in what phases we are in, do alots of good things while we are in this month and continue with the amalan for the becoming months.

Things I Do At Home Now..

To the truth, I've never have a clean and clear holiday ever since my 8 semesters of study. I've to do this and that each semester break. This time, there are few things that I did and I hope it might be useful for other references if you're going to face the same situation as me.

1) Chat With My Supervisor
Since I'm going to further my study in MSc, I've to keep in touch with my supervisor there. And not to forget, my previous beloved supervisor because he might help and contribute more in specifying the topic to my research. He is in Malaysia and it might be easy for me to communicate with and referring to. Indeed, he got too many ideas and knowledge to be extended.

2) Go Through Articles As Much As You Can
Since the topic to be chosen is quite critical, I've to be properly ready and equipped myself with the related knowledge. Yes, I'm doing my own preparation before the semester open.

3) IELTS Preparation
Oh guys, I'm preparing myself for IELTS which will be held on 8/8/2015 and it break my nerves. For those who are going to sit for IELTS, you can refer to this website for more and more information, It helps though !

4) Be Comfortable with English
Since I'm going to take IELTS, I've to watch English movie everyday without the english subtitle with regards to the preparation of listening session. We have to cope with the tone and catch the words easily ! Make your ear comfortable with it. You can also find any country's accent in youtube.

5) Find A Room To Rent
Yeah, I've decided to work with Encik Hanafi, Jurukur Aufa towards the month of my study journey. Well, its not my intention to cut off the plane on working with Dr Farid, but I need to expose myself with the surrounding and meet people and I have too upgraded myself. Hence, I've to find a room for me to rent and alhamdulillah I've found it !

Thats between the things I did at Home for my future preparation, Alhamdulillah I'm very happy to have it as part of my life.

Wassalam ~

No comments: